DanceSport BC celebrates its 26th Annual SnowBall Classic in 2014 featuring two World Title events granted by the World DanceSport Federation (WDSF). Come join us in an exciting and entertaining weekend as the top dancers from around the world compete for the World Titles in the WDSF World Under 21 Ten Dance Championship and the World Senior II Standard Championship. It will also feature the WDSF International Open competitions in Senior III Standard plus the Adult & Under 21 Standard and Latin.
Please note that in order to compete in WDSF events, you must hold an active WDSF ID Card. You must apply through your WDSF National Member Body with at least one partner being a citizen of the country he/she represents.
Instructions on how to apply in Canada: WDSF ID Card
Other DanceSport competitions include a full slate of Standard and Latin events in Juvenile, Junior, U21, Adult, and Senior from Newcomer to Pre-Championship, plus Pro-Am events in the Solo, Single and Multi-Dance categories
Online competitor registration opens July 15, 2014
Pro-Am registration is not available online. Please complete the Pro-Am Registration Form and submit it together with entry fee payable to SnowBall Classic, #202 – 8168 Granville Street, Vancouver, BC V6P 4Z4
More Registration Info Here
GTFX Video is SnowBall’s official professional videographer. No video cameras or still cameras with video capabilities are permitted at the competition except during the Juvenile and Junior events on Saturday daytime.
If you wish to have a professional follow video taken of your event, please complete an online order form http://www.gtfx.ca/snowball-
General Coverage Videos of the competition and showcase are also available for purchase. Please complete an online form http://www.gtfx.ca/snowball-general-video-order-form
- A limited number of competitor passes are available to SnowBall Classic competitors entering into Amateur DanceSport competition events — competitor pass sales will begin on July 15
- To purchase a competitor pass please first register online at the O2CM SnowBall registration page and then pay your entry fees and purchase your passes on the entry fee and competitor pass payment page.
- One pass per competitor
- Pass sales will be open to DSBC members only (member privilege) for one week beginning on July 15
- Pass sales will open to all competitors from 12 noon on July 22
- Seats are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis
- Seats are from Tier 5. Some seats may have a partially obstructed view of the dance floor.
- Passes will be held for pickup at the door, photo ID required for each pass pickup
- Competitors do not require a competitor pass to compete, but must purchase full admission tickets for the day of their event (daytime admission tickets are not valid)
-Competitor passes are not transferable; if you cannot compete, you must contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately
-Competitor pass holders who do not compete must upgrade to a regular ticket before they will be given admittance to the event
DanceSport BC has jackets available for purchase. See our merchandise page for details!